I found this little fill-in-the-blank survey thing and thought I'd give it a whirl.
The word whirl reminds me of swirl and that reminds me of ice cream.
That would be a delicious snack to eat right about now.
I Love: myself. Well, besides myself, I love a lot of things.
Far too many to list here. List toppers are of course the F's of life:
family, friends, food, and farts. And I love my Daisy Mae, of course.
The word whirl reminds me of swirl and that reminds me of ice cream.
That would be a delicious snack to eat right about now.
I Love: myself. Well, besides myself, I love a lot of things.
Far too many to list here. List toppers are of course the F's of life:
family, friends, food, and farts. And I love my Daisy Mae, of course.
I Know: just about everything there is to know. Am I right or am I right?
I Feel: lucky. I am blessed with some very good girl friends.
I Eat: all. the. time.
I Worry: way too much. Especially about things over which
I have absolutely no control.
I Make: not a lot of money. I'm a teacher. I'm not fussing though.
I didn't choose my job for the dollar bills. I'm just grateful to have a job
that I love and a source of income. Some people aren't so lucky.
I Laugh: Often. Laughing is the best.
I Crave: food. Always. Especially fried delicacies like fried dill pickles
and jalapeno poppers.
I Lose: everything but weight.
I Obsess: over details. When making plans, I like to know exactly
what is going on---what to wear, what I'm going to be doing, etc.
I also pay attention to details of people and places. I'm very "photographic" in my memory.
I Wish: masters degrees weren't required for teachers in the state of Kentucky.
Boo to furthering my education. I'd like to get it eventually--I just don't like the
time requirement and the burden of tuition expense.
I Buy: a lot of shoes and accessories. They are my weakness. I also buy WAY
too much on Teachers Pay Teachers. My goodness. It's become a bad addiction.
I Sell: drugs. Only kidding. Let's not freak out. There's no hope with dope.
Remember that, kids.
I don't sell a dern thing. I'm not crafty enough to make anything and sell it,
and well, I'm just not saleslady material. I've never liked asking people to
buy things from me/for me.
I Fantasize: you don't even want to know what I fantasize about.
That would probably be getting too personal for your likings.
I Never: leave the house without showering. Ever. Greasy-headed
and makeup-less Sarah isn't a pretty sight. Just trust me on that one.
I Cook: anything that can be microwaved. I'm a mean microwaver.
I Sing: on a stage in front of thousands of my biggest fans. Wait...
that's not my life. I only sing in the shower and in the car.
I Borrow: ideas from other teachers all the time. That's the only way
to do it. Work smarter, not harder.
I Can't: believe how quickly the summer is flying by. It's already July!
I Want: a Canon Rebel. I just hate the price tag.
I Miss: the days of not having much responsibility. I had no idea how lucky
I had it during my high school and college days. Real Life is a lot more
complicated than I ever imagined.
I Listen: to Pandora radio all the time. Mainly the Incubus station
because it plays all of my favorite bands.
I Read: books that make me laugh. I love reading something funny and light.
I Stress: way too much about things that I shouldn't.
Things always work out in the end.
I Like: you. You all make me smile with your comments.
I just can't get enough of them.
I Always: twirl my straw wrapper around my finger when I'm at a restaurant.
It's just something I always do without even thinking about it.
I Fear: Big Bird. I also fear failure.
I Watch: The Golden Girls. Every single night.
I Believe: that I have a lot to be thankful for. I may not be where I thought
I'd be at this point in my life, but I'm happy and that's all that matters.
I Hope: one of these days I find a decent man...that has a job.
And ambitions. And doesn't cheat. Or lie. That would be nice.
Golden Girls are the bombdiggity.
ReplyDeleteI love that one of your F's of life is FARTS! You are too funny and make me laugh! Thanks for the smiles!
ReplyDelete✿Tanya
Ms. Solano's Kindergarten