Wednesday, January 19, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday.


I'm loving my new peacock earrings that I bought over the weekend. Peacocks are crazy.

I'm loving the fact that this past weekend I was able to eat at one of my favorite places ever. The Cheesecake Factory. I'm loving that I ate every bit of this bread slathered in butter, plus my meal, and a piece of cheesecake. My belly thanked me.

I'm loving Well-rested eye brightener by bareMinerals. I have been trying to find the perfect solution for dark eye circles for years. I'd been using bareMinerals Bisque, but I like this so much better. It's good stuff.

I'm loving that one of my students wore green sparkly shoes to school. Shoes like these make me miss being a kid. I want some.

I'm loving that another one of my students brought Marley (our classroom mascot that travels home with a different student each evening) back to school dressed as a child from the 70s. You just never know what each day of kindergarten brings.

I'm loving that my friends and I are having a clothing/accessories swap tomorrow night to exchange things that we no longer wear or want. No one's going to be wanting my junk, but maybe we'll all come away with something good and 'new' to us.

I hope you have a lot that you're lovin' on this Wednesday. Snow is in the air here. I can feel it. I feel crazy and my students were off the hook today. Snow day #9, here we come...

8 comments:

  1. Cute classroom mascot! I love The Cheesecake Factory and anything from Francesca's. The outfit I wore today was from there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love The Cheesecake Factory! I also use bareMinerals! I love that stuff, I've loving it since 2006!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those earrings are cute! And I have been fighting dark circles for oh, all of my life! I have found Bobbi Brown's corrector and concealer to work WONDERS! If you ever need to try anything new, you should try that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the earrings! And love the Well-rested too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i need to try that eye stuff. i hate having under eye circles. it's supposed to snow here too :\

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm lovin' the brown bread. :) Oh, and your guts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those earrings, and I definitely also love that kid's shoes! I want them in an adult size!!

    ReplyDelete