Saturday, January 8, 2011

Proud like a Momma.

I'm really proud of my best good friend Ashley.  Check out her blog for more lovely pictures. She chopped ten inches off of her hair to donate to Locks of Love.  That took a lot of guts and I love her guts.
There it goes!
Erica and I went along to her appointment as haircut supporters/photographers.  Once the ponytail received a little snippity, snippity action, we decided it would be appropriate to have a little fun with it. Transformations were happening in that little hair studio. Erica decided to transform herself into a lady with long, luscious locks.  I could stare at this picture for days on end.  How great is it?  And how crazy is it that the ponytail matches Erica's hair pretty perfectly. Maybe Ashley should just donate the ponytail to Erica.
Since Erica decided to add the ponytail to change her look, it was only appropriate that I bestow upon her a new name.  Give her an alter ego, if you will. Meet my new friend, Ina.  She's my naturistic Scandinavian friend.  Ina B. Hoopenstacken.  Doesn't it just make you wanna yell "Yodel ay hee hoo"?
I've always been curious as to what I'd look like as a brownie.  I love being a blond, but I'm kinda digging the brown.  What do you all think?  Color change time?
Brownie?
or Blondie?

This is Ashley's end result.  Isn't it just the cutest?

2 comments:

  1. Hehe! I love the Ina pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her new hair is so cute! That's a great reason to cut your hair :)

    ReplyDelete