Monday, November 26, 2012

TPT.

Well, guys. I finally took the plunge and opened a TPT Store. It's something I've wanted to do for quite awhile, so I bit the bullet and just did it. And it was a way to distract me from the huge project I should be working on for my grad class...yeah.

I'm a little bit intimidated by all of this. I've always been the TPT buyer. I've bought so, so, so, much. I've never been a creator. This is scary. I'm still very much a newbie and I feel like my items appear as such, but I'm trying and learning as I go. We'll see. I've been pleasantly surprised that it's geekily fun.

Anyway, I've uploaded two free Christmas-y items to my store tonight. Go by and check her out if you so desire. And maybe follow my store so I won't feel like a complete loser. And give honest feedback if you download something. For real. Except lie and rate it as 4.0 on TPT so I won't look lame, but then come back here and be truthful and break it down to me and tell me it's fugly if it really is. Friends tell friends their items are fugly if they are. Okay. Thanks.

Happy Cyber Monday, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment