Tuesday, December 20, 2011

You're Welcome.

Dancing With An iPod in Public: Christmas Edition.

Not only does he have dancing skills to rival that of Napoleon Dynamite, he has probably the most fashionable Christmas sweatshirt I've ever seen. I'm jealous of it. I think it's just about perfect.
Watch it. Enjoy it. Love it. 

6 comments:

  1. love it! He does have an exceptionally wonderful sweatshirt on. Thank you for that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT! and yes thank you! I am going to share it but I will give you the credit baby! Hopefully you'll get some looks! (well more than usual right?!and hopefully not the weird looks that this guy got!)
    I love the bench dancing best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah, thanks for your comment on my blog! You are sweet. I may need some grad school/teaching tips from you before it's over with! Have a great Christmas, and I love your trees - so sleek!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This brought so much joy to my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How great is that?! Oh my gosh. Way too funny! Thanks for sharing! I definitely needed a good laugh :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. HA! Saw this on another blog I stalk, and my fave part is when he tries to give some guy he's passing a high five, but the guy won't do it, so he just high fives the air! HA!

    ReplyDelete