Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A Wee Bit of Sarah.


{one} if you won a trip to Disneyland/world, who would you take with you?
That's easy. I would take my sister.

{two} when was the last time you listened to a CD?
Yesterday actually. I listened to the audio of a book I am reading for school. This is the first CD I've listened to in awhile. Usually I use the iPod or Pandora.

{three} what spice/seasoning is your favorite?
I like my food the way I like my men--HOT. 
Anything that will bring some spice and heat is okay by me. All of the red chili pepper powders make me want to give high fives out to my friends.

{four} if you were in a band, what kind of music would you play?
I would want to play the harpsichord or the tambourine or the ukulele. Those are my top instrument picks. I feel like my band would be pretty popular and spectacular based on that selection.

{five} if you could have personally witnessed one historical event, which one would it be?
Heavy question.
The space geek in me chooses being in Apollo 11 when the first humans land on the Moon. I probably would have pushed Neil Armstrong out of the way so that I could have been the first to walk on the moon. And then I would scream with excitement but there would be no sound. Then my mind would be totally blown and I would do moon walks of joy across the Sea of Tranquility.
I mean, really. How did they decide who was going to be the first to step foot on the moon? Rock, paper, scissors? I bet Buzz was pissed that he lost.

Also, I would have enjoyed being on the ark with Noah and seeing all of the animals come two by two. That would have been amazing seeing everything from alpacas to kookaburras to tarsiers. I love all the animal children.



{six} if you could go back to school, what would you study?
I'm really happy with my career choice. I love being a teacher.
I would enjoy taking some extra courses though, like writing and photography classes. That would be fun.

{seven} if you could go to one sporting event, all expenses paid, which one would you see?
Eh. I don't really know. Sports Shmorts. Maybe the Super Bowl just so I could see the halftime show. The atmosphere would be really fun. I would eat the heck out of some stadium food too.

{eight} do you drive an automatic or a manual?
I drive an automatic. I've never attempted a manual. It would probably be disastrous.

{nine} are you comfortable speaking in front of people?
It's not my favorite thing, but I'll do it. I teach, so I'm comfortable with the little guys. It's the big people that are scarier and more intimidating. I think I used to be braver when I was in high school. During my senior year, I did a few speaking engagements about disability awareness. The largest group I spoke in front of was around 300 people.

{ten} have you ever experienced an earthquake?
I sure did wake up from one that happened up in Indiana a couple years ago. The things on my nightstand were bouncing around and I got up out of bed and ran towards my kitchen. Every dish in my cabinets were rattling. Slightly exhilarating.
 I believe an earthquake is headed my areas way courtesy of the New Madrid fault. It's only a matter of time. Rest easy, friends.

Happy Wednesday, everyone! I should probably be heading to bed now since I have to wake up at 4. Sigh. 
Peace out, home skillet biscuits.

2 comments:

  1. there was an earthquake in Indiana? no way!!!

    I just recently have developed a taste for hot things (hot food that is... have always loved hot men) so now I try and find something to put louisiana hot sauce on everyday!

    CarissaExplainsItAll

    ReplyDelete
  2. your space adventure would have been awesome :) lol

    I find it hilarious that I can stand and teach in front of kids all day, but if you give me a group of ppl my age or older, I shut down.

    Have a great night!

    ReplyDelete