![]() |
| Link up with Jamie to share your loves. |
Yes, we haven't even had Valentine's Day yet, but Easter candy is already out. It's better. In my opinion, Easter has THE BEST candy selection. No doubtaboutit. This is just the beginning of my ramblings for my love for Easter candy that you all will read about. It might be a long couple months for some of you. I'm just warning you now.
I'm loving that two of my very favorite people in this world celebrate birthdays this week: my friend Ashley and my brother Adam. Ashley's birthday was yesterday and Adam's is today. Here's an old-ish pic of all of us. Yeesh. I look a fright. Anyways, I'm sure glad they were both born. Born to love me.
I'm loving Dairy Queen's buy one Blizzard, get one free when it snows. I live WAY too close to DQ for this to not tempt me.
And finally, I'm loving my little snow day buddy. I enjoy being home to spend days with my Daisy Mae. You know, just loungin'.
Hmm. 4 of my 7 'loves' were food related. This should let you all know just how in love with food I am.






I loove those mini cadbury eggs & I am also a Forever 21 jewelry addict lol :-)
ReplyDeleteYou're right, Easter does have the best candy! I love the jewelry, so cute!
ReplyDeleteHi, my name is Jessica and I'm a Forever 21 jewelry addict too! Sometimes it's too hard to pass up. Maybe there's a support group forming here?
ReplyDeleteWhat? Buy one Blizzard get one free when it snows. How did I NOT know about this! I love the forever 21 necklace, we should shop together. ha!
ReplyDeleteAlthough, that place needs to learn some organization skills!
p.s.
I hit someone in BG today infront of the bank there at chick-fil-a! It didn't damage my car or theirs. Thank goodness! Y'alls roads are b.a.d!
Our Dairy Queen is only open seasonally so we don't have the Blizzard deals. I think that could be dangerous!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe Easter candy is out already!
Aw, thanks for that nice shout-out, BTF. I just love you and our friendship. :) Thanks for helping make my birthday bearable.
ReplyDeletelove the necklace.
ReplyDeletei should have been going to DQ to get buy get one free blizzard. it has been snowing a lot this year.
Ok...I am totally a F21 junkie myself! Just can't get enough of that place. :) And that DQ blizzard...yeah, I just had one for dinner. :)
ReplyDeleteThose jeans are killer! I love them with heels :)
ReplyDeleteI love me some DQ! I take my kids there all the time. I especially love the new mini size. Makes me feel not so large sized :)
I'm your newest follower :)