"Some people are settling, some people are settling down, and some people refuse to settle for anything less than butterflies." Carrie Bradshaw
I love the pictures of the dogs walking through the snow. I think the heated blanket is necessary to travel with in that kind of weather.
Ohh pink pancakes, how did you make them?? The pictures of the dogs are so cute. They're barely making it!
Pink pancake mix!?! Where did you get it? CB would die for that! You guys have a lot of snow, or maybe I just haven't even noticed all it since I've been working. haha!
Dogs in the snow are the best! They are so cute and funny to watch as they run around. :)
I love seeing dogs in the snow! Your dog is too cute! :)
Awesome photos! I'm not too sure how well I would do in all that snow but you make it look fun :)
What a cute dog! :DAlso, I love the pink pancakes! :D
These photos are fantastic! SOOOO pretty and fun! Your puppers are TOO cute, just adorable :-)
I love the pictures of the dogs walking through the snow. I think the heated blanket is necessary to travel with in that kind of weather.
ReplyDeleteOhh pink pancakes, how did you make them?? The pictures of the dogs are so cute. They're barely making it!
ReplyDeletePink pancake mix!?! Where did you get it? CB would die for that! You guys have a lot of snow, or maybe I just haven't even noticed all it since I've been working. haha!
ReplyDeleteDogs in the snow are the best! They are so cute and funny to watch as they run around. :)
ReplyDeleteI love seeing dogs in the snow! Your dog is too cute! :)
ReplyDeleteAwesome photos! I'm not too sure how well I would do in all that snow but you make it look fun :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute dog! :D
ReplyDeleteAlso, I love the pink pancakes! :D
These photos are fantastic! SOOOO pretty and fun! Your puppers are TOO cute, just adorable :-)
ReplyDelete