So. Here's the stuff I'm lovin':
I'm loving little Phil for not seeing his shadow on this Groundhogs morn'. Way to go, buddy. I knew you wouldn't let me down.
I'm loving all the fun days at school this week. Groundhogs Day and the 100th Day. Celebrations all around. Groundhogs Day, although kind of strange that we have a whole day dedicated to a groundhog, is actually a pretty fun day at school. To be extra festive groundhog supporters, we made lovely hats [pictured below], groundhog paper bag puppets, played a super fun groundhog probability game, and even made a few shadow puppets on the ActivBoard. Who wouldn't love that?
| I looked so good wearing this. You know I did. |
I'm loving Lifetime Movie Network just as much as ever. My TV stays tuned in to LMN at all times, unless one of my other programs is on. I love that LMN provides a constant stream of drama-filled movies for my hungry Lifetime loving soul. I love watching the drama, but I don't want to live it. It makes me thankful that I don't live a life that's the perfect plot for their next movie.
I'm loving all of YOU! Getting to 10 followers was like, whoa. Now I'm at 21!? Shut your mouth. I love you all and your sweet comments. It makes me want to do a shout of jubilee.


Isn't watching your follower number go up awesome?!? A few weeks ago I was so excited for 20, and now I'm at 74! I can't believe it! Participating in these blog hops is a great way to meet new bloggers.
ReplyDeleteBahahahaha, crazy digital clock playing Christmas music!! That would make me laugh too :-) And I bet you looked FAB wearing that groundhog hat!
ReplyDeleteHaha....I can't imagine having a clocking randomly play Christmas music with a classroom full of little kids! It must keep the days eventful! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for psots like these, as you say, there are sometimes days where it is hard to be positive but focusing on things that interest you are always therapeutic. You are very pretty and your blog is great. Keep up the good work!
ReplyDeleteI feel the same way! I get all excited seeing my follower number jump up! I love that you have a crazy digital clock. Where can I find one that randomly belts out christmas music...
ReplyDeleteHi Sarah,
ReplyDeleteI found your blog through WILW, and I just wanted to tell you I love your title....so cute and so true for those of us in our mid-twenties just trying to find our way!
Halee
haleesays.blogspot.com
Hahaha, that's so funny that your clock just randomly bursts out in that song! I bet it made y'all jump!!
ReplyDeleteI love the title of your blog! It's so sweet! You should definitely wait for the butterflies!!
PS: I totally love you for loving Lifetime! My tv is on that all the time, too! Like right now! Watching a crazy killer movie! Ahh! Haha!