Friday was a fun day. Several of my kids told me that Friday morning was "the best school day ever". One told me, "Today is the best day ever. The day we had to eat lunch in the hall was the worst day ever." The day we ate lunch in the hall was a day that we were under a few tornado warnings. That day was pretty crappy. I had totally forgotten about it though. It's funny what little minds remember.
We spent our 100th day of school doing many '100' activities.
We ate a 100 for breakfast:
Strung 100 fruit loops to make a necklace:
Made crowns:
And made a giant gumball machine filled with 100 gumballs:
| I got this idea from Mrs. Lee's Kindergarten |


So cute! Little kids always amaze me with what they remember and what they think is great and fantastic. I'm sure you never have a boring day of work! :)
ReplyDeleteLove the gumball machine! How cute!!
ReplyDeleteI love seeing all of the things that classes come up with for the "100th day" of school. I may just be obsessed with food, but I love your idea for 100 breakfast!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Looks like you all did a lot of fun things. Sounds like it was a VERY busy day! It's def. good to keep kids busy though.
ReplyDelete