Saturday, February 12, 2011

Things You Should Probably Know.

I love doing these posts with random thoughts from my brain. I've done a dozen of them and I'll continue to do them till the cows come home. Enjoy.

I'm addicted to chap stick, specifically Carmex. I've had to turn around and go back home before if I realize I forgot it. I'm a Carmex junkie. My lips will fall off if I'm not applying it on the regular.

Someone once asked me if I was turning 12 on my 16th b-day. I still don't like that lady.

I thought my dermatologist was hot the first time I went to him and noticeably scoped out his left hand for a ring. I failed at my attempt to be sly about it. He knew what I was doing. Pretty sure it made him a little uncomfortable. Oh well.
Okay, so if I'm really being honest, it wasn't so much that I thought he was hot. He was just okay looking. The fact that he had a rockstar office that looked more like a spa inside made me think, "Hmm. This guy must also have an awesome house with no expense spared on fabulous upgrades. Maybe I could date him. Then maybe he'll give me free laser treatments in his spa-like office."
By the way. He had a ring. Guess some other lady is getting those free laser treatments and living in his nice house.

I wear my school hoodie way too much. Way. Too. Much. It's become my "go to" outfit. To break it down, I look like a bum all the time. Guess what I wore today? You guessed it friends.

El Caminos are the fugliest things ever made. Are you a car or a truck? You can't be both. If you drive one, I'm sorry that I hate your car. If we ever hung out, I'd have to drive us around in my ride.
There are still several El Caminos keepin' the roads hot in my town. One El Camino owner lives close to me and I see his ride everyday. Highlight of my day.
Here I am behind the El Camino perpetrator. Don't worry. I was a nice soul and used the 'blemish tool' to cover his license plate number.

I've turned down second dates because I didn't like a dude's car. I'm aware this is shallow. I'm also aware that I'm still single. If someone came to pick me up in an El Camino there wouldn't even be a first date.

I bet my hair is thinner than yours. This is one contest I am sure to win. All of my hair will fit into one of these baby clips (the extra small one, pictured below) Not just part of my hair. Not half of it. ALL of it. I have baby fine hair. It's ridiculous.

When snow is shimmering in the sunlight it looks like glitter. It makes me happy and wish that the world would have glitter on the ground at all times. Not snow glitter that makes roads slick and treacherous but beautiful glitter like the sparkly tile in Forever21 stores. That would be beautiful.

Speaking of glitter, I found a few random glitter flecks in my refrigerator today. I'm not complaining about it by any means; it adds beauty to the fridge. I just can't figure out how it got in there. So mysterious.

My dog snores louder than most men probably do. It's ridiculous.

I hate mail. I hate checking it. I hate opening it. I'm trying to go paperless on all of my bills. I pretty much pay everything online anyway. Mail used to make me happy when I was young because it meant something fun like birthday money. Now it makes me angry because it just means grown up stuff and someone is wanting to take my money.

There we have it. For now.

5 comments:

  1. i love this! i loved reading more about you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow i love your blog :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, I love this el caminos are SO very ugly! The hoodie that I had on the other day at lunch, has become a habbit for me. I wear it WAY to much! I am addicted to chapstick too, but only nivea..I'm trying to break the habbit though!

    Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The whole el camino part had me cracking up! so true!!

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a chapstick addict too. I usually have one in my bathroom, by my bed, in my car, purse, and in my work bag. But then I get nervous there isn't one in one of those places, so I take one away from it's designated location and then I end up with 3 in one place!

    At work, when I see a cute Dr the first place my eyes dart is his left hand. And then my friends give me the "is he single? he's cute, you should go out with him" look. And I can automatically tell them if he's taken or not.

    And I started laughing out loud about your car comments...I don't think I've turned a guy down for a 2nd date because of his car. But I def care what kind he drives. I know...we are shallow...and both single! haha! But I will turn a guy down if he is shorter than me...

    Loved this post!

    ReplyDelete