Wednesday, January 12, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday.


I'm loving my heated micro plush throw. Are you all tired of hearing me talk about it yet? Because I'm not. Seriously. This thing is amazing and glorious and delightful. If Sunbeam wanted me to do a commercial to endorse this throw, I'd be glad to be their lady. Screw a Snuggie. This is where it's at.

I'm loving that I watched Mean Girls last night for approximately the 2,473rd time and I loved it just as much as the first time I ever watched it. My movie taste is similar to that of a pre-teen girl. Mean Girls and Bring It On: All or Nothing are two of my very favorites.
"I wish we could all get along like we used to in middle school. I wish I could bake a cake filled with rainbows and smiles and everyone would eat it and be happy..."

I'm loving Coke! I don't think I could ever give up Coke. I can't start a school day until I crack one open.
Yeah, I'm also loving that I have Old Spice Swagger body wash in my shower and use it on occasion. It smells good and obviously gives me swagger, hence the name. Yes, it's a body wash for men. I have no shame. Any other ladies out there using men's body wash sometimes? Anyone? Bueller?


I'm loving the Christmas at the Beach Yankee Candle I got for Christmas. It makes my house smell like a beachy love fest. Half of the jar is already burned down.

I'm loving that I'm going back to school tomorrow for a 2 day work week and will then have a 3 day weekend. Thank you Dr. MLK, Jr.

What are you lovies loving today? 

7 comments:

  1. Your blog is too cute. I am also a kindergarten teacher. We have not gone to school yet this week and are out tomorrow as well in SC. I must find that yankee candle!! What a neat scent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm, I think we just became bff's! I love Mean Girls and I am addicted to Coke! I am loving your blog and I am now a follower! I love your blog's name! Another thing we have in common, I love SATC too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I drink Diet Coke like it's going out of style (so cliche, sorry!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for playing along!

    I love Mean Girls and Coke too!

    Have a great, long weekend

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did y'all have school today? I was at the boy's house last night and I thought it said you were closed.

    I love Mean Girls! Only thing that Lindsay Lohan has ever done good in her life; yes I'm being blunt.

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok I LOVE your loves. I dont know what Id do without my heating blanket! I am not a fan of mean girls but I LOVE Miss Lohan! Coke I adore and could never give up! Bueller is so classic and I love how you added it in that questions, and I use manly soaps when I wish to think about my Mr which is often since he is away! I hope you have a great day! I am a new follower!

    ReplyDelete