Thursday, December 16, 2010

Koala Claws.

I was a bit neglectful at getting Daisy's nails trimmed.  Like, five months neglectful.  I feel bad about that, but they are all trimmed and as they should be now.  Here's a little before/after action:

Pretty bad, huh?  They went clickity-clack on the hardwood floors for sure.  I called her long nails her koala claws.  See, koala claws:
I mean, you all know how much I've always wanted a koala kid...
My Mom thought Daisy's claws looked more like "the varmit in Tailypo" as she put it. It's a children's book that has always been one of her favorites to read to her classes (she's a librarian).  Here's a picture from the book Tailypo:
Notice the tailypo's claws on the bedspread.  I agree with Mom.  Pretty Daisy-like.
Koala claws, tailypo claws, whatever the comparison may be, they were pretty long.  Please don't threaten to remove my dog from my home (like my parents did in a loving, joking way...I think) because I went a little overdue on her nail trimming schedule.  I really do love my dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment