Friday, November 5, 2010

Randoms

  • It's weird when a server or cashier that is noticeably younger than me calls me "hun".  I don't like it.
  • Today one of my students told me that coloring with crayons was lame.  He wanted to color with markers.  I told him he could go find out how lame timeout would be if he wanted to whine about it. Yeah.  He ended up in timeout.
  • I opened a 12 pack of RC.  Don't judge me.  Kroger had a sale on RC products (4 for $10).  Too good to pass up.  I was putting the cans in my fridge and noticed that one of the cans had a gold top. What was this rare little jewel doing in with the other normal looking cans?  Immediately I said, "What did I win!?!"  Hmm.  What would the prize be?  I bet something good.  A pontoon boat?  A case of Moon Pies?  Beech Bend tickets?  I searched the box for a contest to see what awesome prize I won, but saw nothing.  You best believe I'm going to Google search to find out.  If I win a million dollars for my gold top RC can, I'll send you a postcard from Australia.
  • I hate Cool Ranch Doritos so much.  I used to love them.  Until I got sick off them in college.  Cool Ranch Doritos and some Frito Lay cheese dip from the Jr. Foods to be exact.  That was the 'dinner' my boyfriend I had at the time and I had one night when I got out of night class.  The dairy in the dip triggered some righteous stomach bug and I was the sickest of the sick.  I still can't decide between that virus and mono which was worse.  They were both pretty bad.  I associate Cool Ranch Doritos with being sick.  I can't look at a bag or smell the nasty things without feeling nauseous.
  • I can tell I'm getting older and nerdier just based on the tv channels I'm now watching the majority of the time.  So long, MTV.  Hello to A&E, Travel Channel, History Channel, and Animal Planet.  My favorite shows of the moment are Hoarders, Billy the Exterminator, Ghost Adventures, Pawn Stars, and The Haunted.
  • My dog is scared of her own farts.
  • Mr. Sketch markers are delightful.  The turquoise one smells so delicious it makes me wanna shout.
  • I want to ride on a train so bad.
  • I don't like to text in short form.  I just can't hardly do it.
  • I overheard a lady at Pizza Hut tell her kids, "You can't eat your jackets with your pizza on".  I think it's hilarious when people mix up words like that.  I don't feel bad laughing because I do it frequently.

No comments:

Post a Comment