Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The ABC's of Me

I've seen this going around on some other blogs, so I thought, why not join in...

Area code: 270

Bed size: Queen

Chore you hate: Mopping

Dog's name: Daisy Mae

Essential "Start Your Day" item: I don't usually eat breakfast, but I HAVE to have a soda of some sort.

Favorite color: I love pink and black. I'm pretty fond of gray too.

Gold or Silver: Definitely silver

Height: 5' 4"

Instruments you play: I don't currently play anything. I took piano for years though and played the flute for one year.

Job: Kindergarten teacher

Kids: None of my own. Just one dog at home and 24 students at school. That's enough for now.

Living Arrangements: I have a home and live alone with my sweet Daisy Mae.

Mom's name: Alecia

Nickname: In high school I was referred to as 'Smarcum' by some. My Dad has always called me 'Sary Elly'. I don't really have any other nicknames though.

Overnight hospital stay: I've never stayed overnight in the hospital and I am okay with that.

Pet Peeve: I did a whole blog on pet peeves/annoyances.

Quote from movie: "Screws fall out all the time. The world is an imperfect place." -John Bender from The Breakfast Club

Righty or Lefty: Righty all the way.

Siblings: Emily (older sister) and Adam (younger brother)

Time you wake up: Um, this varies greatly. I like to sleep as late as possible. During the school year it's between 7 or 7:15. Sometimes I push it as late as 7:30. In the summer, well...

Underwear: I like thong th thong thong thongs.

Veggie you dislike: Brussel Sprouts

Ways/Reasons you are late: I don't like to be late, but getting dressed can definitely make me late. If I'm not liking the way my outfit is going, I'll change numerous times.

X-rays you have had: Too many to count. Really, I think just about every bone in my body has been x-rayed at some point. I've never broken a bone, though.

Yummy food you have made: I really don't make that much since I live alone. What I can make has turned out to be pretty tasty, in my opinion. I like my Rattlesnake Pasta.

Zoo animals you like: Oh my. I want to go to the San Diego Zoo and see my favorite animals: River Otters and Koala Bears. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment