Tuesday, May 18, 2010

It's My Blogiversary!

Woo-woo to blogging for one year! I sure have enjoyed myself. Most of what I write is pure silliness, but it's fun for me. I like to write. I like me. I like to write about me. So, blogging pretty much makes sense, you see.

I began this little blog on May 18, 2009. I'm almost at 100 posts now! Some months I've written a lot, other months I've really slacked. There are several posts that I've written that have yet to be published. I'm saving some for a rainy day. There are others that may never be seen by readers eyes. That's the fun of blogging. I can write what I want, when I want, and I get to decide what's published and what's not. I get to be the blogging boss and it's fun to be boss.

Thanks to my small group of readers. I like you. I like that you still come back to my blog and read. It sure does make me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment