I wish I had a pair of cowboy boots. I also wish I had a pair of rainboots. Put 'em both together, and what do you get? Voila! Cowboy rainboots. I kinda like these. I kinda want to get a pair. Yes, the design makes them a bit funky, but we all know that funky can be fresh. I mean, aren't rainboots supposed to be a little strange looking?During the recent flooding, I sure did want a pair of cowboy rainboots. It rained so hard and so much that I would have settled for basic yellow galoshes. I would have even settled for a pair of Napoleon Dynamite Moon boots. Tennis shoes are no fun when they get wet. The wetness stays trapped inside your socks and makes you all cranky and your shoes go "squeaky-squeaky" on tile floors. Flip-flops are just a hazard when they make contact with wet surfaces. I've hit too many puddles while wearing flip-flops, so I can testify to the hazardous fact. For real.
No comments:
Post a Comment