I've been receiving Lillian Vernon catalogs in the mail for years. I was flipping through the new catalog a few nights ago and one of the items caught my eye. Then it made me chuckle. I want to share it with you. I want you to chuckle like I did.
Below is a picture of the item and the description that I lifted from the website:
"Finally, an attractive decanter for mouthwash! Keep mouthwash handy and the décor of your bath beautiful! Dazzling cut-glass decanter replaces unsightly plastic bottles. Can also be used for bath crystals, sea salts, or bubble bath."
The line that I really love is, "Finally, an attractive decanter for mouthwash!". Yes, because I'm sure everyone really stresses about having to pull out their plastic bottle of mouthwash in the morning. Seeing that big and unsightly bottle of Scope just really starts the day off in a bad way. I often think, "If only I had a beautiful, dazzling cut-glass decanter to keep my mouthwash in. It would be such a lovely addition to my bathroom." What the heck. Sorry if you have one and I just made fun of your dazzling cut-glass mouthwash decanter. If you do own one, remove it from your bathroom counter and hide it if I come over to your house so that I never know.
No comments:
Post a Comment