Thursday, May 21, 2009

Because 25 Just Wasn't Enough...

More random facts about...drumroll please…ME!
1. I hate for my toenails to be unpolished. Toenails need to be polished year round. Period. Now as picky as I am about my toenails, you'd think I'd have the same mindset about my fingernails, but no. My fingernails look like a gangly nightmare, and really, I couldn't care less. So there.
2.I want to hold a koala in my arms. BADLY. Like, more than anything in the world. Yes, yes, I know koalas are little brats, but who cares. I’m a brat too. Me and my little Koala Lou will love each other…more than anything. Koalas look so darn cuddly and I want this experience in my life! I know I mentioned this in the last random facts, but I’m just gonna have to say it again. It’s my dream to go to Australia. I have my passport and I'm ready to go! The problem is I need some serious travel funds and a travel mate. If you will promise to go to Australia with me; I will promise to love you forever. The end.

3.Speaking of brats…People that know me know I’m a brat. I’m proud to admit that I am a brat. I know this about myself. My motto that I like to live by is: “Brats always get their way.” And they do. Most of the time.

4.I’m really not good at returning phone calls or emails. Talking on the phone and calling people I barely know or don’t know at all makes me nervous and really intimidates me. Now, about the email: Emails don’t intimidate me or make me nervous, no, it’s nothing like that. The fact that I’m not good about sending emails is because my email inbox is usually stuffed to the gills and I don’t have the capacity to send one out. Yeah, I hate deleting emails. I don’t know. Weirdo.

5.I hate wearing pantyhose. They are from the devil. That is all.

6.I love Hollywood gossip and trashy gossip magazines. I try not to make eye contact with these magazines when in line at the grocery store because I will want to buy them. All of them.

7.I used to have an outie belly button and hated it. I now have an innie after my surgery a couple of years ago. I didn’t know my necessary exploratory surgery would double as a bonus cosmetic belly button reconstruction surgery. Thanks for fixing it up right, Dr. D!

8.I’m terrified of starting on my Masters degree because I am such a procrastinator when it comes to school work. I’m procrastinator #1. When I go; I go all out. That's the way to live life, right?

9.I have never broken a bone, but I did have a pretty bad head injury when I was younger. I guess you could say I’ve dented/cracked my skull. Think about the corner of a brick building where two walls meet. The corners of the bricks are super sharp, right? Well, let me just tell you that they are. I fell back and busted my head into one of those corners hince the dented/cracked skull. This will sound bizarre, but I’d be interested to see my head shaved to see if the back of my head possibly looks funny. I feel like it would have a large dent or something, much like a valley. It’s probably for the best that I just don’t know. Let's hope I keep my hair. Always.

10. Apple slices and peanut butter makes for one of the best snacks ever. I also have a new found love for Hot Pepper cheese. It’s gooood.

11. I love doing little projects/things around the house like trying to repair something, decorating, scrapbooking, various craft projects. My trouble is in finishing these little projects. The procrastination and ADD combination starts kicking in and I’m left with several little un-finished projects.

12. My biggest fear is the thought of my house catching on fire. I don’t know why I’m so scared that this could happen.

13. I tend to think the best of people and put a lot of faith in what is said to me. Don’t make a promise or tell me that you’re going to do something and then not. That is a BIG pet peeve of mine. I hate when people “flake out” or don’t hold up and follow through to plans that have already been made. If we make plans, stick to them unless you have a good reason for bailing.

14. I love to watch HGTV and TLC. Any home show is fine with me! I also love LifeTime. It’s the Television for Women, you know. LifeTime movies are the best.

15. If I could pick any car to drive it would be a BMW or a Range Rover. Nah, I don't want much.

16. I think I’m a pretty creative girl. I have visions of some pretty spectacular things inside this great head of mine. My problem is not having a way to get them out. I can’t draw and can’t always explain my ‘visions’ well to others. Maybe it's that others don't want to understand my visions. Hmm. That is something for me to ponder.

17. I love shiny and sparkling things. Don’t even put rhinestones on something because I will throw it in my cart and buy it in a second. I am a sucker for packaging and for the way merchandise “looks”. Any shiny, metallic, or glittery box, bottle, bag, etc. totally appeals to me. I will be all over it.

18. One of my favorite things to do on Sunday is to look at sales circulars. I love being in the know about all the fantastic deals featured in the stores each week. The Target circular is my fave.

19. I love Easter. Each year my love for Easter grows and grows.
20. I hate the word panties.

No comments:

Post a Comment