Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Teachers of Instagram Linky!

I'm linking up with my friend, Elizabeth. I just love this girl. 
We met in Vegas over the summer at 
I Teach K and I instantly liked her. She's so fun.


Guys, I was wayyyyyyyyy behind the times with Instagram. I seriously just created an account like two weeks ago. What!? #socialmedialoser I've been missing out! Because I just joined up, I don't have a whole heck of a lot of photos to choose from, but here goes nothin':

Top 3 Favorite Instagram Photos:

This is my most recent photo that I've posted. My guy and I went to the Titans game on Sunday. I wasn't doing a whole lotta game watching. #concessions #Igotosportingeventsforthefood #whocaresaboutfootball
 Funny story. My whole family went to the game and we all sat in one of the Party Suites. So we seriously did just eat the whole time. Mom looks up at one point during the game and says, "So how many innings are in this game?" I can't laugh at her too hard because this summer while at the St. Louis Cardinals game, I asked David when halftime was. I swear he laughed for 30 minutes. #likemotherlikedaughter #wearereallyintosports



This is my dog, Daisy. I just love her to bits. #sheloveshermomtoo




I saw this print at Hobby Lobby and snapped a picture. I chose this picture because
1. I love Hobby Lobby
2. I really believe that this is true. I'm ready for all that 2014 has in store.


Thanks for hosting this little linky, Elizabeth! 
Head on over to her blog to link-up!

Follow me on Instagram @semarcum4

2 comments:

  1. I requested to follow you. :) Hope you'll follow me back. (kellychristine74) I love reading your posts! Happy 2014!
    - Kelly

    ReplyDelete