Isn't this teacher's hair so snazzy? It's time for a back to school haircut, so...maybe?
Summer is slipping away and that makes me sad. I'm going to do a little summer recap of the highlights.
I said goodbye to this place:
Turned in my school keys
Moved my classroom into my garage
Yes, it's disgusting.
Had a nice, relaxing week on the beach
Spied this mermaid table in the condo across from us. A month later and this thing is still fascinating me.
My best friend got married to a great guy that's just perfect for her.
Spent a couple days in Savannah. I loved the trees and houses.
My new classroom was assigned. This is it!
It looks nothing like this now--this is how the furniture assemblers set it up. It's currently a big, fat mess. It's a teeny room compared to what I had before. I'm having a hard time making myself fit. I'll post pics soon, though. I only have TWO WEEKS to finish before kindergarten open house. Panic is setting in.
I unpacked the kindergarten team boxes containing classroom items and games. Glory! Christmas in July!
And in between, I've been trying to get in as much hammock swinging, pool floating, and screened-in porch napping as possible.
It would be very nice if the next few weeks would creep by.







Sounds like you have had a fantastic summer! I'm with you...if only we could get these last few weeks to slow down!
ReplyDelete-Megan
First Grade Magic
Looks like you're having a spectacular summer! :)
ReplyDeleteMaybe if we close our eyes, the days won't creep by so fast!
Kim
Carried Away in Kindergarten
Wow only two weeks?! I can't wait to see how you arrange your room. It looks huge in the drawing and tiny in the pictures.
ReplyDelete