I will admit that I was a little stressed. I don't like when things don't work. I was ready to work on a post when I got home from work Thursday and I couldn't. I really missed my best good friend Blogger while it was sick. I didn't realize how addicted I was to checking it until it wasn't available. Do I have a problem? Why, yes. I do. I'm a blog writing/Dashboard checking/blog reading addict. And I love it.
I really can't complain about the breakdown too much though, because, let's face it. It's a service that Google provides for free. They give me this space to write this nonsense. And they allow the nonsense. That's pretty awesome of them. Let's just all be thankful that I'm not the one responsible for keeping it up and running. If you remember, I'm the girl that doesn't even know how to back up data.
The other reason why I couldn't be too peeved is the fact that we're dealing with technology here. It's going to mess up from time to time. Blogger is slammed on the daily by bajillions of people posting silly words and even sillier pictures. It was bound to crash at some point.
So, with that said, good job to all the computer techies that fixed the problem. I like you. I'm glad we all like technology. Always and forever. Always and forever...
Now. Let's get blogging! Typing that last sentence made me feel like I was on a cheesy game show giving high fives to my teammates (except I would accidentally hit a teammate in the face because I'm the world's worst high fiver) as we're about to dive into a pit of cash, or perhaps laptops if we're sticking with the technology theme, to snatch up as much as we can in 15 seconds. Man. That's exhilarating.
I am in my classroom eating lunch and catching up on blogs, because I haven't gotten to since sometime last week. This post is pretty great. The Napoleon reference and the talking about your terrible high five skills. Love it and your guts.
ReplyDelete