A Wee Bit of Sarah.
{one} scruffy or clean shaven?Mmm. I like scruff. If a man can pull off scruff, it sure is a sexy thing. Some guys can do the scruffy face/longer hair combo and it's beyond hot. Makes this girl a little weak in the knees.
Some guys, like Spencer Pratt, just shouldn't be able to grow facial hair. Lawsee. The unkempt mountain man homeless look is not hot.
And the hair on his face looks like it's the exact texture as the hair on his head. Gross.
{two} what’s your favorite sundae topping?Typically I just like plain ice cream. However, if I was invited to an ice cream sundae party (which would be the best party ever), I'd probably load my ice cream up with the works. Basically because it would be there and free for the taking. I'd load my ice cream up with hot fudge, sprinkles, whipped cream, maybe some chopped nuts if I'm feeling a little crazy and a cherry on top.
{three} do you own slippers?I own several pairs of slippers. I'm sure my collection doesn't compare to the amount of slippers that Snooki probably has, but I have a decent amount.
{four} did you ever have a tree house?No. I always wanted one.My parents probably didn't give us one for a reason. If we'd had a tree house, we would've had all the neighborhood kids at our house. Hmm. Smart parents.
{five} how you do relieve stress?Punch someone in the face.
Now here's my real answer. I tend to stress a lot even when it's not always necessary. To relieve stress, I eat (a lot of things that are bad for me), sleep (as an avoidance technique), shop (retail therapy), have a drink or several (this one explains itself) or pour myself into my work (to busy myself and keep my mind off things).
{six} what’s your favorite Dr. Seuss book?I do a Dr. Seuss unit along with every other teacher in America, but I'm really not a huge Dr. Seuss fan. There are soooooo many other quality children's books and authors that I like to focus on so much more than Seuss. I've never really understood the Dr. Seuss mania. Apparently he didn't even like kids. You know, I'm a pretty peculiar and weird girl, so I feel like I should be able to appreciate Seuss' stuff, but, no. I just don't really get it. I feel like his stuff is beyond being quirky or weird. The man had to have been doing some serious drugs or living in some other dimension.
I really do enjoy Wacky Wednesday because it's wacky and there are silly pictures. It's a fun book to read with my kids. Green Eggs and Ham is a good one too. Beyond that, I can take 'em or leave 'em.
{seven} have you ever taken dance classes?When I was little I took ballet, tap, jazz, and gymnastics. I did that for several years through elementary school. Tap was always my favorite. I'd love to take an adult tap class.
{eight} which do you use more: the thesaurus or the dictionary?The dictionary. I don't wnt to mispell stuf.
{nine} what’s your favorite form of exercise?Exercise? I've never seen or heard of this word before. Sorry. I'm lost.
{ten} what’s the longest you’ve ever waited in line?I really don't enjoy standing in line, but I'll do it for food or an amusement park ride. I have to know that the payoff is going to be worth it in the end before I'd wait forever.
you're my favorite for posting pictures of Paul Walker :)
ReplyDeleteand My favorite Dr. Suess book is Oh The Places You'll Go. My dad gave it to me as a HS grad gift!
I don't know if anybody does scruff as good as Paul Walker does.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE scruffy men too & drooled over the pics of McDreamy & the amazing, Paul Walker. Thanks for sharing. LOVE ice cream too & just all-around LOVE your hilarious blog!
ReplyDeleteWhoa, hello scruffy sexy men!
ReplyDeleteShew!
You absolutely crack me up saying punch someone in the face. That would totally be my answer as well. That photo of Spencer grosses me out to no end, ugh.