Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Wee Bit of Me Wednesday.





{one} what color is your kitchen?
It's a terra cotta color. I didn't really like it when I moved into my house because I was a bit afraid of color. It quickly grew on me and now I love it. It's different and fun. Like me.

P to the S- This isn't my house. It appears to be some strangers bathroom. I'm just using the picture off Southern Living.com to show the paint color. Basically because it was too much effort to get off the couch to take a picture of my own Terra Cotta wall and download it and all that jazz. You feel me? Am I feeling lazy this evening? Perhaps I am. 


{two} do you have a good luck charm?
No. I feel like that would be dumb.

{three} do you prefer to write with a pen or pencil?
Pens. I actually needed a pencil last night and couldn't find one in my house.

{four} can you use chopsticks?
I don't even try to use chopsticks. I stick to forks and spoons. I know those guys.

{five} do you prefer baths or showers?
Showers.

{six} what is your favorite salad dressing?
This depends on the type of salad. I love caesar salads, so of course I'd have caesar dressing on that. I've always loved Italian dressing.

{seven} can you sing the alphabet backwards?
Can't say I've ever tried. I'd have to go really slow if I did. My brain doesn't think backwards.

{eight} do you have any allergies?
When I had my allergy test, the only thing I was allergic to was dust and dust mites. Sick. It came up as a severe allergy. That means change sheets often and vacuum all the time. Everything else was just fine, so nothing severe. Luckily no food allergies. Praise the Lord. 
Oh, and I'm also allergic to nickel, but I feel like that's fairly common. I can't wear any jewelry or belts (the belt buckle is what bothers me) containing nickel.

{nine} crunchy or creamy peanut butter?
Creamy. Jif is my favorite peanut butter. I love PBJs.

{ten} have you ever hitch hiked?
Heck no. I watch too many Lifetime movies to attempt that mess. Lifetime has about made me too afraid to do anything. Including dating.

3 comments:

  1. creamy peanut butter is the ONLY kind to have :) and the lifetime comment was hilarious! so true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same problem with finding pencils. I always use pens, but those few times I need a pencil, I can't find one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm always soooo amazed with people who can say the alphabet backwards-- my brain SOOO does not think that way. Not even close. I used to write only in pens but lately since my job change I just love mechanical pencils!

    ReplyDelete