Wee Bit of Me Wednesday.
{one} do you wear holey jeans? if so, do you buy them that way?I have one pair of holey jeans. I've had them since college. Now I only wear them for our school Decades day (hippie style). I'm probably too old to wear them for any other reason.
 |
| My holey jeans. |
{two} do you get a full 8 hours of sleep per night?Um, no. I usually get five or six. I go to bed late. Usually between midnight and 1:00.
{three} what’s your favorite way to eat an Oreo?I don't really eat Oreo's that much. If I have one, I twist them apart and do that whole bit.
{four} do you wear shoes in your house?No. I take my shoes off as soon as I get home.
{five} who would you call first if you won the lottery?I'd get a bullhorn and climb up on my roof and literally shout it from the rooftop for all to hear. Then I'd call my Dad. That'd probably be the happiest day of his life...to hear that I might finally be a little financially stable.
{six} have you ever been in a food fight?Well, not really. The closest thing was at a middle school camp. My group and I always sat at a long table in front of a huge window. This window went from floor to ceiling. One day we all threw our hot ham and cheeses and pineapple slices at the window to see if they'd stick. They did and then they'd slide all the way down the window. We got in trouble.
{seven} do you snore?I hope not.
{eight} do you know how fast you type?I took keyboarding classes during 8th and 9th grades. I was a pretty fast little typer. I don't know the exact wpm. I'm probably not as fast as I used to be.
{nine} can you do a headstand (without using a wall)?The only one I can do is in the shallow end of a pool.
{ten} how do you like your popcorn?I don't eat popcorn at home. The only time I really eat it is when I'm at a movie. That stuff is good.
movie popcorn is amazing!! Never as good as the stuff at home!
ReplyDeleteI never get 8 hours of sleep! I'm lucky if I get 5!
I never really eat popcorn either. I like it, I just never really just think: I want to eat popcorn! But at the movies...gotta be all loaded with butter!
ReplyDelete