Booyah! My income tax money hit my bank account so I used the moolah to pay the remaining balance on my car off today. I called to make the final payment and I was so excited that I seriously teared up. I've been making payments on this thing for five loooooooong years. It's such a relief to know that I'm finished with it! Yay! This car is mine all mine and I don't owe anybody anything for it. GREAT feeling. You can't tell me nothin' right now.
Now I'm snuggled up on my big comfy couch with my heated blanket ready to watch The Bachelor. Brad better not pick Emily. I love that chick so much, and that's exactly why I don't want her to be chosen. She's too good for him. She can do better. I want her to come back as the next Bachelorette instead of becoming his fiancee. We'll see how it plays out.
Oh, and I've also got one of these guys as a little Bachelor watching treat:
An Oreo Cheesecake Bar. Mmm-hmm.
Happy Monday, all!


That is a great accomplishment Sarah, be proud! and enjoy that cheesecake! Yum!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on paying off the car!
ReplyDeleteand that dessert looks beyond amazing!! mmmm :)
Ahhhh, he picked Emily! I was with you on the whole she's too good for him and should be the next bachelorette thing. After watching After the Final Rose though it seems as though she's really making him work for her. Which is good....because she's awesome! CONGRATS on paying off your car! I cannot even imagine how amazing that must feel! :)
ReplyDelete