First of all, apologies to Jessica. She passed on the 7 Facts Award to me several days ago and I'm just now acknowledging it on my blog. Thanks for passing it on, lady. I appreciate it so much that you thought of me.
Since I feel like I give random facts and secrets all the live long day, I'm not going to answer the random facts to go with this blog award. That sounded really bratty of me. I'm going to put it off on you all instead. If you want to know some random facts, ask and ye shall receive, dear children.
I've shared many, many things about myself during my time on this blog. If you've been reading my blog since the beginning of its time, you're probably sick of my random facts. I, however, never grow tired of random. I actually just finished writing another one of my random posts. Maybe I'll save it to post for tomorrow. I've been blogging for over 2 1/2 years now but I kept my blog pretty hidden until a couple months ago. I've recently accumulated many new followers (I love you all so much), so I thought this might be a good little thing to do. I'm going to give you all the floor. I'm passing the microphone, or keyboard, to you all. We're going to do a little Q&A session (I'm taking this idea of a Q&A from Amanda).
So. What are your burning questions for Sarah? There is no question too big or too small. No question too serious or too dumb. Maybe your question is: Check yes or no. Do you like me? Or maybe you want to know if I enjoy the aroma of my farts. I'm pretty open. You ask it and I'll probably answer it.
Start thinking of some good questions for me. When I get some questions, (which I better!) I'll answer them all in a new post. Don't be boring or shy. Ask away!
Leave me a question or 6 in a comment below. You can also send me an email at sarah.marcum@gmail.com if you want to ask me something scandalous and serious and you want to be secretive so that others won't know that scandalous question came from you. Man, that sentence had a lot of s words in it.
I look forward to hearing from you!

Congrats on the award...I love seeing the little blog award graphic I created being passed around! :)
ReplyDeleteAs for a question...
What made you decide to start a blog?
Always love learning more about everyone!
Liesl :)
When did you decide to be a teacher? :)
ReplyDeleteGreat idea with the award. I found it difficult to come up with 7 things since I did a post of 100 things about me so I love the use of the award!
ReplyDelete