You're not going to believe it (total sarcasm)...it's another snow day for me. This makes snow day #10. I should probably act like it bothers me that we've missed so much school, but, eh. I'm slightly perturbed because I stayed at school for a couple hours last night working on sub plans for today. I was scheduled to be off today anyway for a math training. All that work is down the drain, but, it happens. My motto this year has been to embrace the snow. I can't change what's dealt to us, so there's no point in complaining about it. I'll take this day and love it. It really is such a pretty snow today. It's the really heavy wet snow that blankets the trees. Beautiful.
I'm loving that Cage the Elephant is appearing on Jimmy Kimmel tomorrow night. These boys are all natives of BG, Kentucky. Representin'. Two of the five were in my high school graduating class. They're on their way up. Check them out.
You know what, since I've already talked about his show twice in this post, I'm just loving Jimmy Kimmel. He may not be the hottest man in your eyes, but I've always been attracted to him. He's just so funny. That's what makes him great to me.
I'm loving my new otter bag that I just got yesterday. It's whimsical and kiddish and I like it. Next to koalas, otters are my very favorite animal. One of the parents of my students owns a little store and I've been wanting this bag since I saw it there at the beginning of December. I emailed her yesterday and she delivered it to me at school. Now that's service!
This bag is made by Bungalow 360. They make 'Earth Happy' bags. They also donate portions of sales to animal rescue organizations. Many cute, cute patterns available.
And just to add to the complete randomness, I'm loving pepper jack cheese. I've always loved it but recently have developed an intense addiction to the stuff. I've been buying it by the block and have been sawing hunks off at an alarmingly fast rate. I've also been packing pepper jack string cheese in my little lunch box everyday. Just can't get enough of the stuff.
Link on up with Jamie to share what you're loving.





New follower from WILW...I've never really been able to get into The Bachelor, but maybe that drinking game would help!
ReplyDeletebraceypate.blogspot.com
Your pictures of the snow are so pretty! We're getting snow/mix/rain all day and I think tonight too. I kind of wish it was just snow so that at least it would be pretty to look at! :)
ReplyDeleteNew Follower! Looking forward to reading your blog.. I love Jimmy Kimmel, pepperjack cheese, and The Bachelor! lol
ReplyDeleteLove the snow pictures!! Part of me wanted a snow day today, but we didn't end up getting one!
ReplyDeleteYour snow pictures are beautiful!
ReplyDeleteWe're had a lot of snow days around here too, it seems. But then again, a lot of the schools seem to call off class at the sign of the first snowflake.
I'm a new follower from WILW and look forward to reading more of your blog :)
I love your list! We have so much snow here and it's still coming down! I'm now following you and I also join in on What I'm Loving Wednesday. Hope you'll stop bye and say hi!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Katie
http://loveiseverywhere.blogspot.com
Hi Sarah! Thanks for visiting my blog and passing that blog award over to me :) That makes me happy and smile.
ReplyDeleteYour getting snow too? NJ has had soo much snow lately I'm over it. Ready for summer, NOW!
I'm sure you got part of that blizzard that we had in the bluegrass this morning. Crazy huh? It didn't start in Lex until 5am or 6am. It was nasty out in the am.
ReplyDeleteI had no idea Cage the Elephant was from BG. I downloaded their song, Ain't No almost two years ago free from the iTunes store. I really like that song. It's my friend's ringtone. Crazy, huh?