Sunday, December 26, 2010

Who's going to be the winner?

We play Dirty Santa with my Dad's side of the family.  I always enjoy watching the guys gift exchange--mainly to see the reaction from the person that opens my brothers gift.  My brother always includes a gift card (usually to Best Buy) and then something stupid.  It might be a bottle of half-used Axe shower gel among other random assortments of junk.  It's always a fun treat for the recipient.

This year he gave a gift card to Best Buy and included these items as a bonus:
He sold some stuff.  To the kid in 4C.  "A few baseball cards, a sack of marbles, [cough] Petey."

Hilarious.  
Challenge time.  Who's going to be the first to comment below and name that movie? 
GO!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! You win. I've been waiting for an answer from somebody! I knew you wouldn't let me down.

    ReplyDelete