I'm getting closer to being all caught up on Dexter. Oh happy day. During Thanksgiving break I started watching the first season and became instantly hooked. My brother received season 4 for Christmas and as soon as he unwrapped it, I quickly snatched it away. I started watching the first episode of season 4 around 8:00 last night. I was up until 5:15 this morning. Ridiculous. I'm well aware. I just couldn't stop. I went to sleep for a bit and began watching the other half of the season around 11:30. I was finished before 5:30 tonight. Yep. I finished season 4 in less than 24 hours. I think it's pretty safe to say that I'm beyond in love with this show. Also it's safe to say that I was indeed a lazy loser since I did absolutely nothing but watch Dexter for an entire day.
I can't stop thinking about this stinkin' show and Dexter Morgan. Dang him and that opening that is played at the beginning of every episode. You know what I'm talking about. He's getting ready in the morning and pulling that white shirt over his head. Oh. My. Word. I feel that I need to be slapped and have cold water poured on my face just to cool down a bit after I watch it. Major swoon. Lawsee.
No comments:
Post a Comment