Thursday, December 23, 2010

I love my BTF and the gifts she gave me.

I'm going to share with you the Christmas gifts that I received from my BTF because I loved them all so much.  I will say that she knows me quite well based on her selection of gifts for me.

I received this lovely blanket:
My favorite colors are pink and black, so this blanket is perfect.  Plus it's so soft and warm.  It will be a nice addition to the teacher's recess bench during the upcoming cold months.
This beautiful scarf:
I LOVE houndstooth.  The fact that this is pink is beyond words.   Angels were rejoicing in heaven the day this scarf came to be.
And I got a stocking full of goodies.  The stocking had Sharpies (teachers can never have enough), M&Ms, two tubs of Carmex (I go through it like crazy!), and the next items deserve pictures because they are too awesome for words.
All things poop erasers.  How incredible are these!?!  Yes.  That little brown eraser is indeed a poop squirt.  Awesome. I LOVE these.
A t-shirt clip!  I have been mourning the fact that I no longer had one for the all of the 80s dress-up days that I've done in the past few years.  I'll be darned if she didn't find a two-pack at The Mighty Dollar.  I can't wait for the next excuse to dress in my 80s gear again.  This clip is going to make the outfit magic.

So, BTF wins the prize as giving me the best gifts of all time.  She incorporated all of my favorite things.  Pink, black, houndstooth, turds, bad 80s accessories, and more.  That's a best friend for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment