So. I'm sad about my favorite pair of jeans. They're starting to show their wear and tear. They've faded and probably don't look so great anymore, but they're perfectly comfortable. Plus, they're the perfect length. Finding a pair of jeans that's the perfect length is a rare and precious jewel. Every girl knows that.
Check this pitiful mess out. Yeah, so I spread my legs and took a picture of my jean holes so you could see what I'm talkin' about. I did you a favor and didn't capture a crotch shot--just the thigh. You're welcome for that. This jean hole-wearage is on the inside of my thighs. My jeans don't wear holes in a cool place, like, the knees. No, they develop holes in the inside of my legs from the constant rubbing and swooshing that my womanly thighs do as I walk. It's obvious my jeans have experienced some serious rubbing. Dang. I'm surprised my jeans haven't started smoking from the friction and caught fire.
Please make me feel a smidgen better about myself and tell me that your jeans get holes in this area too. I'm sure no one else has this problem, but, just lie to me. My favorite pair of khakis is in the same boat. Thigh holes. Do I still wear them? Why yes I do.
It may be time to send my jeans to jean retirement, but, nah. I love them too much for that. Thigh holes and all.

No comments:
Post a Comment