Monday, November 22, 2010

Thank you for being a friend.

If you want a very easy, very good dessert, well, this is it.  These little cheesecakes are a symphony of flavor in your mouth.
Mmm.  These are the good kind of cheesecakes.  It's not any of that soft no-bake crappy kind.  This is the hard, firm, good kind.  If you're a cheesecake lover, then you know what I'm talking about.  The Golden Girls would approve of these little babies.

Because I am a girl that loves food, I am passing on this very special recipe to you.  This is a reward for coming to my blog.  Do yourself a favor and make these.  Make them for an upcoming holiday gathering.  You only need four ingredients.  People that taste them will think that you used forty ingredients and spent fifty hours making them.  You can even make them and be selfish and hoard them all for yourself.  Let me know if you make them and be sure to tell me how much you fell in love.
Just click on this little picture to enlarge the best recipe of all cheesecake time.

P to the S: This recipe is from the 'Take Five A Holiday Cookbook" by Debbye Dabbs.  You are stellar, Debbye.

2 comments:

  1. I made these for Thanksgiving. NOT ONE LEFT OVER! They were exquisitely delish! This recipe will become a staple for celebrations. Thanks for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! So glad to hear that you made them and that they were a hit. I loved your description about them being 'exquisitely delish'. I think that's just about perfect.
    Oh, and thank YOU for being a friend and commenting to let me know you loved 'em! If I had a prize, you would be the winner.

    ReplyDelete