Back to the introduction between me and the business partner man. Emily really decides to up the ante with this one. She said, "This is my sister Sarah and she's pregnant." The man and I just looked at each other. He just nodded his head, swallowed, and politely walked away. I guess he didn't want to stick around any longer than he had to in that awkward situation. Just to clear things up, I am not pregnant. Emily was being a little prankster.
"Some people are settling, some people are settling down, and some people refuse to settle for anything less than butterflies." Carrie Bradshaw
Monday, July 26, 2010
This is my sister, Sarah.
While we were on vacation in Florida, Emily decided to introduce me to one of my Dad's business partners. The man and my Dad have been friends for years, so we already knew each other before Emily's introduction took place. Emily tends to enjoy introducing me to people. She usually introduces me to people that I already know. Every time I'm around my Granny D, Emily says, "Granny, I'd like to introduce you to my sister, Sarah." Pretty sure Granny met me 27 years ago and knows me pretty well, but it's cool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment