I have had stray kitties hanging around my backyard since last November. These kittens have grown into cats and have continued the circle of life by having kittens of their own. I like to see them in my yard. They make me happy. I believe they like to hang around my house because my flower beds in the back are so full of weeds that it is almost jungle-like. I think they like to pretend that they're jungle cats. What other reason do they have to hang around? I don't feed them. Plus I have a dog. Well, like having Daisy marking her territory in my backyard scares these wild jungle cats away. They are scrappy. One reminds me of Heathcliff. He charged after Daisy the other day. I was scared for Daisy's life. Not really, but it could have gotten intense if I wasn't there to intervene.
Here are some pictures of my little felines in November:
Here they are all grown up:

No comments:
Post a Comment