How influenced are you by things you see on TV? I'm apparently a bit too much of a sucker for things I see. At least when it comes to food, anyway. I was watching The Wedding Planner and it got to the scene where Mary and Massimo were sharing a delicious meal of macaroni and cheese. Simply hearing the clink of their forks against their bowls and seeing them devour each cheesy noodle bite inspired me to run to the kitchen and fix me some. Yeah, you know me. I didn't put forth any kitchen effort. I had a cravin' and I wasn't about waiting for water to boil and all that jazz. I peeled back the top off some Easy Mac. Punched in 3 minutes and 30 seconds on the microwave. Bam. Mac and Cheese. And that, my friends, is why it's called Easy Mac.
This might not have been such a bad thing if I hadn't already eaten a large dinner. Or if I hadn't just eaten six sugar cookies. Or if it hadn't have been 11:00 at night, which is way past time to be eating.
No comments:
Post a Comment