Tuesday, January 5, 2010

That's inappropriate

Today during Free Center time, one of my girls came up to me to tattle on another student that was in her center. These two students were in the Home Living center, which is always the most popular of all free centers in my classroom. That has absolutely nothing to do with this story, but I just thought you'd like to know. Just general knowledge. So apparently the boy that she's tattling on was pulling down the pants of the baby doll that lives in Home Living. She said, "He was pulling down the pants and laughing at the baby. I told him that was inappropriate because that's what you would've said." Aww. My kids know me too well. What they don't know is that I usually have to turn around and laugh after catching them doing things like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment