1.) I have a BIG crush on Jim Halpert. I love him right down to the marrow in my bones. Jim, of course, is a character on NBC's The Office. Jim's personality and sense of humor are very attractive to me. His character is my ideal guy. If he proposed marriage, I'd say yes without hesitation. Too bad Jim's not even real. He's my pretend boyfriend in my head though, and that's enough for me.
2.) I have this little (emphasis on little) crush on this guy that works at Kroger. His name is Kevin. He monitors the self scanners. Don't judge me. He is pretty cute. The past couple of times that I've been at Kroger, Kevin and I have made eye contact and then I get all flustered. I quickly finish scanning my items, slide my debit card, collect my groceries and get the heck out. In my mad dash, I always run out forgetting to grab my receipt and to sign the cashier copy of the receipt from running my debit card as credit. I'm sure he thinks I'm a moron, or in the very least, a little forgetful. He probably also thinks I'm a fat nasty food lover since the screen he monitors shows every single item being scanned...and it's mostly items like chips, ice cream, cookies, and cokes. Kevin is probably young; he looks younger than me anyways. If so, then that will make my crush on him even worse. I'd be like a Cougar. And P.S.- I throw Kevin's name around like I really know him. I don't. At all. We've never spoken. I've just looked at his name tag, silly.
3.) I've got this thing for Jimmy Kimmel. Now Jimmy isn't an overly attractive man, but he's got a cuteness about him. He makes great jokes and likes to laugh at others ignorance and misfortunes, including his own. He's a very likable guy. Plus, he's got a great family: Uncle Frank, Cousin Sal, Aunt Chippy. Family holidays would be the best.
That's all my secrets you get for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment