Friday, November 27, 2009

Favorite Thing Friday

I've been sick. With the flu. This is my first experience with the flu and it's been pretty crappy. I've been a snot machine the past few days and have gone through a lot of tissues. In addition to the plethora of pharmaceuticals that have nursed me back to health, my favorite thing this week is Kleenex with lotion. I actually ran out of tissues while I was trapped in my house during my recovery. Using toilet paper or napkins just doesn't cut it. Your nose gets red and raw and then starts flaking and it looks like you have boogers hanging out of your nostrils. No thanks. A trip to Walgreens had to be made. I snatched up a pretty box of tissues with lotion, along with eyeliner and a Charlie Brown Christmas tree (random, yes, but a cute addition to my living room). Aaaah. My nose knew that relief was coming. Lotion tissues are soft and make your raw nose feel so much better. Plus they leave behind a little trace of lotion on your fingers and make them all soft. Double bonus. Thanks, Kleenex. You're a true pal during times of sickness. I'd also like to give a shout out to the Puffs with Vicks too. You're pretty much amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment