Monte Cristo that is. Cheddars just opened up in BG and it has been slammed all week. My family decided to brave the crowd and went there to eat tonight. I ordered the Monte Cristo sandwich. Let me just tell you--it was heaven in the form of a sandwich. I took the first bite and giggled, yes giggled like a girl in love. I was truly giddy over the deliciousness of this sandwich. Some sandwiches may claim to be Monte Cristo, but unless you've had one that is fried on the outside and sprinkled with powdered sugar, then you have not experienced a real Monte Cristo. It is basically a ham, turkey, and melted cheese sandwich with a funnel cake fried around it. Sounds wonderful, doesn't it? That's because it is. It makes you want to slap somebody. Hard. Of course I took a picture of this masterpiece. I am a very happy girl with a very happy tummy right now. Yum. E. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment