Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Um, Is This It?

Tonight began yet another season of The Bachelorette. Jillian was introduced to 30 potential bachelors tonight. The guys were laying it on thick and givin’ it all they got. It was a bit pathetic. I mean, is it really necessary to freak out that much over the ‘first impression’ rose. Come on guys. Not necessary. Jillian seemed a little bored with her selection of males and the conversation. I was even more bored. Out of the 30 guys, there were 3 that I would have possibly been interested in getting to know. Yeah, 3, and because I’m shallow it was based on looks alone. Am I really that picky? Yes. I am.
Let’s just hope that this sad selection of bachelors does not indicate what is left in the dating pool in the great U.S. of A. If so, it makes me very sad. Guess I will continue on happily in my single ways.
I’m just sayin’.

No comments:

Post a Comment